The idea of dancing in public can often be daunting. Perhaps you have been asked to dance at a friends wedding? Perhaps you need to polish your own moves for your big day? Private tuition can have a variety of aims and here at Dance Bollywood our instructors are prepared to teach for any one of them.
The private tuition format is flexible. You come to us with your query, we then estimate how long we think it will take to get you up to the standard you require. The first lesson is always exploratory; you and the teacher together will decide roughly how many more lessons you need to reach your goal. From then on you will draw up a rough timeline and regularly check-in to see how well you are getting on. Alternatively, if your query relates to a last minute request for private tuition, Dance Bollywood can help with even the tightest of deadlines.
- We offer trained instructors who teach:
- Dance choreography for individuals and groups
- One -to-one tuition: Bhangra, Bharatnatyam, Kathak, Pure Bollywood, Street.
- General lessons to increase confidence on the dance floor.
- Fitness fusion – personalised to suit your requirements.
Private tuition can take place at a number of locations. You can choose to book a studio convenient for you, you can come to one of our Australia locations or if you have suitable space, we can even come to you.
Our aim is to get you dancing at the level you need and we are here to give you that little extra push.
Also included in the private tuition package:
- Weekly practice videos of your lesson.
- One extra top up lesson at reduced rate when you book 5 or more.
- Discounted Rates for other Dance Bollywood services.
To request rates, for more information & booking please contact us via our contacts page.